Who's It For?
Tired, dull skin
- The deep-cleansing Glycolic Fix Extreme Bubble Mask is infused with glycolic acid to smooth and refine texture, and charcoal to purify. Once applied, oxygen bubbles lift away impurities along with dead skin cells, leaving behind a clean, refreshed complexion.
Glycolic Acid: This chemical exfoliator dissolves dead skin cells, refines skin texture and tone and boosts luminosity.
- Oxygenating Cleansing Agents: These are deep cleaning without being harsh or irritating. Ideal for reviving and refreshing tired looking skin.
How To Use:
- Bonus step in your skincare routine, use when your skin is in need of additional exfoliation
- Use a maximum of twice a week as a specialist treatment in the PM after cleansing
- Before use, rub the pouch to mix the contents well. Unfold the mask and apply onto a dry face. Leave for 10-15 minutes or until the oxygen bubbles have risen sufficiently and gently peel away. Massage remaining bubbles into face and rinse off with lukewarm water. Discard mask after use. Always use immediately after opening.
- Use SPF afterwards – we recommend our Nourishing SPF 30 as the final step in your routine. This SPF was specifically designed to replenish skin with moisture after using Glycolic Fix.
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- Check out the NIP+FAB Salicylic Acid Night Pads for your evening skin routine!
Shipping And Returns
in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.