- A must-have for those with acne-prone skin, this Salicylic Acid Cleanser is formulated with a zinc compound to help control excess sebum, while allantoin - an anti-irritant, helps soothe and protect skin.
- This hard-working multi-use product not only does the job of removing make up
- It controls excess oil to reduce sebum,
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, blackheads and breakouts as well as promoting a more even skin tone.
How to use:
- Use AM and/ or PM.
- Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with preferred serums and moisturiser.
Customers Also Viewed
Introduction THE INKEY LIST’s Multi-Biotic, a moisturiser infused with 5% Yoghurtene to help balance your complexion’s pH balance. A skewed pH can show itself in a number of ways,...
Introduction A potent salicylic acid, THE INKEY LIST’s Beta Hydroxy Acid is a gentle, resurfacing treatment that works to ‘unglue’ dulling dead cells and debris while purging...
Introduction THE INKEY LIST’s Polyglutamic Acid is the dryness-banishing formula for all dehydrated skin types. Holding four times more moisture than hyaluronic acid, polyglutamic acid is...
Introduction Perfect for mature skin This hard-working potion grants both immediate and long-term improvements to visible signs of ageing The former is courtesy of a genius blurring effect,...