Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner Gold (Warm Blondes) 200ml
Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner Gold (Warm Blonde) 200ml
New Blonde Idol Custom Care for Blonde Hair.
Discover Redkens adjustable colour-depositing daily conditioner for warm blondes. Not content with the already legendary collections of award winning hair care systems, Redken continue to develop and innovate with the replacement of their “Blonde Glam” product range with the “Blonde Idol” custom care collection. Designed to eliminate brassiness, create light, brighten and beautify all blondes, by offering specific products and treatments within the range that recognise that no two blondes are alike! Redken Blonde Idol Dual Conditioner Gold (warm blonde) features the exclusive kera-bright system that balances and ensures your shade of blonde is kept brilliant, by this custom calibrated blend of colour depositing formulas that you can adjust as required. Delivering a deep, intense conditioning that strengthens and assists in preserving your blonde tone between salon visits.
- Gold for warm or golden blondes enhances warmth and depth of tone.
- Deeply conditions, fortifies and preserves tone.
- A unique dual-chamber releases a custom calibrated blend of colour depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted over time.
How to use:
- Before first use, set dial to “Week 6” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow. Then set dial to “Week 1” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow.
- Following a haircolor service, dial up weekly to increase colour deposit
- Adjust dial as needed, for example, increase after sun exposure, swimming or prolonged mineral-rich water use. Decrease when satisfied with haircolor tone.
- Can be used daily when dialled at the minimum colour deposit or up to twice a week when dialled at the medium or maximum colour deposit (refer to the dial on the Custom-Tone bottle)
- Apply to damp hair. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly
When to use:
Best practice is to use following a colour service/touch-up. Dial the dual chamber up weekly to increase colour deposit or adjust as required.
For minimum colour deposit:
- 1-2 weeks after a haircolor service
- When you wish to maintain your current tone
- To preserve newly colored hair
For medium colour deposit:
- 3-4 weeks after a haircolor service
- When tone needs to be slightly adjusted
- After sun-exposure or light swimming
For maximum colour deposit:
- 5-6 weeks after a haircolor service
- When desired tone is brassy or flat
- After excessive sun exposure or swimming