Who is it for?
All skin types
A three-phase rinse-off decongestion system that respects dermal integrity.
- Surface impurities (including oil- and water-soluble pollution, cosmetic product build-up and excess sebum activity build-up) are physically solubilized and removed
- A bio-solubilizing technology breaks down both water- and oil-soluble impurities within seconds of application
- A delivery system for molecular oxygen increases oxygen supply
- Black Amazonian clay with very high concentrations of titanium and oligo-elements visibly reduces pore inconsistency immediately
- A copper-rich, stable clay from Brazil supports surface barrier function during the cleaning process
- A sea polysaccharide from microorganisms found in Polynesian coral reefs fights build up of urban pollution, acting as a shield against external aggression
- Ultra-pure bisabolol reduces the look inflammation
- A highly-purified flavanone (derived from the inner white parts of citrus peel) triggers visible detoxification
- Avoids the use of aggressive clays, direct acids, low or high pH, exfoliating agents or any material that would disrupt dermal balance or cause undue inflammation
How to Use:
- Reduces the amount of product needed to cover the skin surface by as much as 80% compared to traditional masques: each 50ml container will offer between 18 and 25 treatments
- Quick absorption
- Designed to be used once per week
- The product should be applied on clean, dry skin as a very thin even layer and left on for 10 minutes
- Some benefit will be seen immediately after the first use, but the benefits will be more evident 24-48 hours after application and will continue to be maintained with continued use.
- Please note: action may lead to a stinging sensation which actually increases for a few minutes after the product is rinsed-off
BeautyFeatures Style Guide:
- An accelerated method of use would be to use once per day for the first five days, followed by weekly maintenance applications
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.